Saturday, May 30, 2009

Creative Process Vs Product

This article is a very important award for the artistic endeavor. Why is it important to distinguish between a creative process-orientation and a Creative product orientation? A large part of the reason has to do with the pressure. There are a lot of pressure associated with the implementation of a finished product in the world, and the associated anxiety grind many a worthwhile project.

So let's start by looking at the creative process on its own merits, independently of detection, distribution, and other aspects of the product market.

creative process

Is an open, chaotic, experimental exploration.

They are playing with materials, both internal and external and see where they can. It is not all trying to prove, and so innocent, like a child scribbles and mudpies.

They do not have to be a professional, you do not even need a "good" to them in order to enjoy the creative process. They dance around your bedroom to your favorite music, writing poetry, one comes suddenly, or want to try painting. This is for you, and so to make your research in the field of innocence and security, I recommend that you (at least initially) not to share with others. Once the idea, others are there in our work, it changes the dynamics, so that only this process we are about you and for you.

in this process on the basis of container, you can use all the sights, attractions and whims of the creative outlets and both have a lot of fun, and you know yourself much better. You can also stumble on therapeutic methods to help you deal with difficult emotional states. For example, I have a regular personal "Dance Lab" for a few months one winter, and intense energy or evil would, I would be a big red veil over myself and to a certain song and a dance spazz out. If I would be either too vain or too shy, I dance with masks, to tell me that I have. I have not read these ideas in an expressive art therapy book (even though my bookshelf is full of them and I recommend it), I stumbled on what worked for me, with room for my process.

some of the advantages of the creative process include:

Deeper Self-Insight-access to intelligent, resourceful aspects of themselves and a better understanding of your multifaceted

facilitation is suffering and to find creative tools through the difficult and painful times

fun with materials and forms, without pressure, to a product or money

Stumbling on an outlet or preferred medium, is a lifelong love affair

A big apology for the enrichment, self-care time for themselves

* You will be admitted full consent to Messy, discover and create in an area of the process as long as you want.

transition into creative product

What can I do under a Creative product? Some examples are: the recording of an album, the publication of a book, a show, a play, choreographing a dance, designing a clothing line, and in all media, something for the purpose of or seen by the other.

It may come a time when the organic creative process matures into a genuine desire something to share with others. It is only natural that a cultivated garden is bearing fruit. But we must be careful how we transition our focus to product development, since many issues can come about: human opinions and expectations influence our work, I need to be seen, loved, validated, etc. ..,

Self-Sabotage in many forms, critical voices (in & out) crushed the innocence and joy out of it.

a personal story.

I have to write many songs and sing pretty much every day. For me it was a form of prayer and a joyful and simple extension of my poetry. For many years I mostly sang for me, nature, and close friends. The times that I did with larger groups, I have a lot of encouraging feedback to fight and not to let my head swell from the compliments. Part of me that I give this gift a simple prayer, while another part wanted the gift and the child in me still liked the idea of a Rock Star. Finally I decided that I really want to order a CD. Unfortunately, that's inspiration to fears and projections and a series of subtle self-sabotage. After years, I realized that I do not sing no more for the interest and dedication that I had too much in my own way, and I threw my hands and stopped singing and playing guitar for many years. I want to be a part of me push me towards a product, and in this lost a precious gift in my life.

I have not yet fully back my voice, and that is why I stress caution and clear motivation, if they become a product.

TIPS for the conversion:

1) Make sure that you feel that the time is ripe, and it is a natural internally driven decision

2) Are some journaling and a forum for all the different voices in you and your opinion about this decision. Do not ignore the critical voices, only to their messages on paper. Often these voices have a really good advice when it may be hidden under a deterrent sound bite. After all the audio files on paper and you can see where potential conflicts may arise. Exploring polarized or conflicting voices in the theater or on the side can be a very effective way to solve and thus prevent them from playing in a bigger way in your life.

3) A commitment to the agenda for some time free process. Get free doodle and write and sing nonsense songs, even if you are in a serious process of writing a book, recording an album, etc. ..

Creative product

While we always try to critic and editor at the Bay, but now it is time to take the editor to the scene. You must feel strong enough in your offer to listen to other criticism, and take into account. This is the time when you really open to feedback and take other perspectives into account, as you are now responsible for creating more than you, you create an audience for the world.

The trick is to stay connected to your authentic inspiration and motivation, but also polish their works with the world in the eye.

Any time that you also spun to external orientation, and fears, even the permission to dive back into the process for process and find your interest and inspiration there.

Avoid the temptation, a time and try to make your product quickly. Enter it time to mature and develop as a mother has a baby in her belly. This is not a doo father of a conveyor belt, but a creative extension of your care, expanded as a gift to the world. Try not to think too much about the monetary aspects only and focus instead on the best job you can.

blessed Some days will just spill out the contents and flow gracefully and quickly. Many days, you want to move, and self-distraction and dig your heals in the dirt. You need to make your own balance between performance and self-discipline.

Do your best to enjoy the process. Make it a Labor of Love.

are doing what you love for the right reasons will help you to love yourself. Creation of selflessness and self-love will steer you from many sins and is a much better chance that your body is the true value and benefit of others and be loved.



Autor: Audette Sophia Audette Sophia
Level: Basic
Audette Sophia is a writer, multi-disciplinary performer and creative career consultant. She has a B.A. in Integrative Arts from Prescott College and is a certified ... ...

Audette Sophia is a multi-modal artist and certified coach specializing in helping creative entrepreneurs synthesize their offerings into dynamically successful career strategies. She is also an educator and branding/promotional consultant.

Sign up for my Museletter & get a free Promotion & Productivity Resource Package - http://www.catalystarts.com

C.A. Blog- Inspirations & Tools for the Creative Entrepreneur - http://www.catalystarts.wordpress.com


Added: May 30, 2009
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 comments:

Ochre FixSim_112007